Monday, March 8, 2010

What Shampoo is good for women with long wavy thick hair?

My shampoo hasn't been doing very well......I need one that smells good, and works for long wavy hair.....any suggestions?What Shampoo is good for women with long wavy thick hair?
my hair is the same and i have spent years trying to find one that is good. I use Tigi Bedhead Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner, or Tigi S-Factor shampoo and conditioner.What Shampoo is good for women with long wavy thick hair?
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types in different scents which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.
my favorite is loreal vive pro nutri gloss. it smells really good but not overwhelming like some shampoos and it leaves your hair soft and incredibly glossy.
Pureology is fantastic stuff, however it is quite pricey. You can only purchase it from salons, but I have found it is worth the incovenience and the price. It makes my hair feel salon fresh every time I use it.
Panteen ProV shampoo AND conditioner (not the 2 in 1, buy them seperate.) . . the green label.


I have super curly hair. And it's also very thick, this is what I use and I looove it.
Sleek and smooth
I think Dove shampoo would work best. It smells amazing and makes thick hair soft and shiny after 3 uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment