Monday, March 8, 2010

Question for women with long &/or thick hair - how often do you shampoo your hair?

every two to three days. (that doesn't mean i don't BATH every day..i just skip the hair)





your hair has protective oils that keep it strong and moisturized. over shampooing can damage the crap out of your hair.


most ppl with REALLY brittle overly dry or overly oily hair think it's from the sun or their hair spray and curlers etc. but it's just that they are stripping the moisture out of their hair with shampoo, and YES oily skin can be caused by lack of moisture. sounds strange...but you'd have to read up on it. i went to beauty school. i learned a lot about hair/skin/nail care.Question for women with long %26amp;/or thick hair - how often do you shampoo your hair?
Everyday. I have thick hair but the strands are really fine. So it gets icky from the products after that day. I don't have split ends or anything. Sometimes they get a little dry and I just get a trim. I guess I have good hair.Question for women with long %26amp;/or thick hair - how often do you shampoo your hair?
I have shoulder length thick and naturally wavy hair I wash it every couple of days and leave to dry naturally when I can be bothered I do straighten it but it can take ages.
My hair is long and there's lots of it. I find it easier to wash it every day, and I hate the feeling if I can't wash it for more than two days.
If I'm working, every 3 to 4 days. If I'm at home, once a week.
i do mine twice a week
about every 3 days.....more often if i sweat alot or get dirty.
once a week it takes too long to dry
every 3 days, it looks too fluffy and frizzy otherwise.
Once every two weeks, because my hair is naturally dry it doesn't get as dirty or oily, so I don't have to wash it as often.
daily...middle of my back
long, thick, and wavy. i shampoo every 2-3 days. my hair gets kind of greesy, but if i shampoo too often I become a poofball. I have to chose on or the other...
every two weeks because my hair is curly and curly hair is drier than regular straight hair.
Both my daughters have long hair ~ one a lot thicker than the other. It depends on how dry/greasy your hair is. Both my girls tend to wash theirs every other day but then they do put a lot of products in it like straightening balm, shining oil on the ends etc.
i shampoo only twice a week but i shower and use just conditioner daily well almost daily
once a week
Everyday. I know its bad for my hair but I'm used to it.
I have Long... thickish kind of hair and i usually wash it every other day because anylonger then it gets too greasy and any sooner it goes horrible.
Since my hair and skin are dry, I probably only use shampoo about once a week. Even then, most of the time it is mixed with conditioner, which has mild cleaning agents in it and will clean my hair without drying it. Sometimes I use only the conditioner, and only rarely do I use straight shampoo. It depends on what my hair needs that particular time.
i wash my hair every 2-3 days, unless i have it curly and dont straighten it, in which case i have to wash it everyday. good luck
every other day (Monday, then Wednesday, then Friday etc), I find when I wash my hair every day then it looks like it hasn't been washed in a couple weeks by the time I go to bed
Once a week.
every other day


my hair gets really staticy so i spay it with conditioning spray(aussie hair insurance leave in conditioner) before i brush it
mine is long and thin Every day
mine needs cleaning every few days due to looking very greasy its always at the front if im in a hurry and dont have time to blow dry the whole lot i wash the front ,my friend sticks on a baseball cap instead.
I have hair down to my waist, and shampoo it about once every two weeks.
every day
once a fortnight
i have to wash my hair everyday, my hair is long and straight but when i wake up in the mornings its curly so have to wash daily just so i can stile it properly

No comments:

Post a Comment