Monday, March 8, 2010

Looking for the best perm for an african american woman with thick hair an a senstive scalp. help?

I have thick hair and it's s/p and I all so have a senstive scalp. I want to know what i can used for as to color and perm my hair.


I all so want to know what color could i used on my gray that wont make my hair look like it's been in hell and back. I love my hair I want a color change. So can you help me. Sincerely


I still have a groveLooking for the best perm for an african american woman with thick hair an a senstive scalp. help?
Contact http://www.treasuredlocks.com


They have a toll-free number to review


customer questions in regards to hair.


.Looking for the best perm for an african american woman with thick hair an a senstive scalp. help?
I would try going to a professional hair stylist %26amp; see what they say.
i'm a hairstylist- i'm puertorican and i relax my hair with cream of nature- use the herbal mix relaxer- it's the best and won't burn ur scalp. don't forget to leave ur scalp dirty enough when u are going to relax ur hair. as far as color for permed hair it is always best to use semi permanent tints, u can also add ';gray magic'; drops into the color mix to cover gray. it works wonderfully! good luck..
you should go see a hair dresser.... color the hair is very tricky..





to find the right one, just ask around and see where others go...

No comments:

Post a Comment