Monday, March 8, 2010

Does African Pride Castor and Mink Oil work for black women? Will it make my hair thicker and longer?

im a black women and sweetie the answer is no! these black hair products dont work at all i brought so many and tried so many and no improvements. what you need to spend your money on is natural hair products or indian herbal products im black and ever since i used indian hair products my hair became thick and silky even a lil bit longer but i still have to give these products time for my hair to grow i know it wont happen magically but these products are safe and it helps make hair naturalDoes African Pride Castor and Mink Oil work for black women? Will it make my hair thicker and longer?
no try carol's daughter or mizani productsDoes African Pride Castor and Mink Oil work for black women? Will it make my hair thicker and longer?
Yes ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment