Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the BEST type of relaxer for a woman of color with thick hair?

I would like a relaxer that gives me the BEST results.What is the BEST type of relaxer for a woman of color with thick hair?
My beautician uses this relaxer system called Kink years ago. It made my hair as straight as a white girl and I got some steel-wool stuff that you would not believe!!! Since I can no longer afford to go to the beauty shop I use Soft Sheen-Carson Optimum Relaxer. It does wonders for my thick hair. As with any home relaxer system, I would recommend doing the allergy and strand test so you know if that particular brand of relaxer is correct for your hair.What is the BEST type of relaxer for a woman of color with thick hair?
Dark And Lovely! I've used it for years and love it!
Mizani- Has an extensive product line. Professional quality. Predictable results. Consult a stylist. Do not relax at home without experience. May be the difference between beautiful, flowing locks %26amp; a bald head.
JAPANESE STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM ALL THE WAY! Its the best for all types of hair. The best salon people use it! Ranges from $500-$1200.


(Also alot of black salon hair straightening sytems are not good even though they are ment for african americans)
Do you want to know of a perm that you can do at home or that you get done at a beauty shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment